ANCIENT ROME: THE EMPIRE THAT SHAPED THE WORLD
Niccolai – Teknoart Snc (Firenze) and Artisans of Florence Pty Ltd.
17 August - 10 November Riddoch Art Gallery
Presented by the Riddoch Art Gallery, exclusively to South Australian audiences, Ancient Rome: The Empire that Shaped the World, is an award-winning exhibition by renowned Italian artisans Niccolai – Teknoart Snc (Firenze) and Artisans of Florence Pty Ltd (creators of the DaVinci Machines exhibition).
With over 200 exhibits including artefacts, catapults, frescoes, armour, weapons and busts painstakingly reconstructed from ancient Roman records, everyone can enjoy a hands-on experience of one of the most remarkable periods in human history.
Adult – $12
Concession – $10
Child (5-16yrs) – $6
Family – $25
School bookings welcome. Please contact the Riddoch Art Gallery on 08 8721 2563.
PROGRAM OF EVENTS
To complement the Ancient Rome: The Empire that Shaped the World exhibition, The Riddoch also presents the following events:
- VIP Gala: exclusive preview event
- Toga life drawing sessions
- Ancient Rome Virtual Reality experience
- ‘Life of Brian’ (Rated M) film screenings
- Ancient Rome after dark
- Italian cooking masterclasses with Ian Perry
- Virtual Reality ‘Tilt Brush’: Create your own God or Goddess for the 21st century
- Virtual Reality ‘Oculus Medium’: sculpt your own Roman Urn or Vessel
- Clay workshops with Adelaide based artist Fruzsi Kenez
- Kids workshops & learning stations
THANKS TO OUR SPONSORS: